Feb 18, 2012

Cupcake Culture- Come Soon

Cupcake
©Ritu 
Tiny as it sounds, tiny it is. But the joy it carries is immense!

Being a cupcake enthusiast I am always drooling at the various food blogs showcasing lovely li'l cupcakes presented on oh! so very beautiful cake stands. I love the thematic cupcake displays!
But the cupcake culture is yet to gain some more momentum here in India.
Yesterday I had  this meeting with two lovely ladies who are into customized baking (I have to do a cupcake themed brand design for them..YAY! ). And the first question I asked them was (after exchanging pleasantries of-course ) 'Where do you source those beautiful cupcake liners?!!!'  I was hoping to finally end my quest for those lovely patterned liners on Indian shopping websites and local bakeries.These two baking professionals would definitely know the right place to get it.
AH! but they told me what I feared most, that you don't get those lovely ones in India (and who wants those plain butter paper ones! ). They buy theirs from the U.S (in bulk). :o(



Although amazon.com has got loads of these, I am still a bit wary about plunging into international online retail sites. So meanwhile I shall simply droooooool at the images I get to see online......











still drooling......


xx
rv

2 comments: